Road Department Services
Contact (614) 875-2742 with questions or to report issues.
- Street and right-of-way maintenance for all township roads
- Maintenance for two parks and six cemeteries, township administration building and four fire stations
- Cleanup Day events — Community Environmental Day: May 2, 2020 *canceled* and Fall Cleanup Day: Sept. 26, 2020 *canceled* (Review historical cleanup summary.)
- Fall leaf pickup services — Collection for the autumn season typically begins in late October and ends in mid-December.
- Mosquito management — provided by Franklin County Public Health — Complete an online form at https://mosquito.myfcph.org/request-for-service, or call (614) 525-BITE/2483 to report mosquito problems in your area of the township. Green door hangers will be left to summarize what actions field staff took in response to requests. Township residents may sign up to receive e-mail notifications for spraying and link to a do-not-spray request form at https://mosquito.myfcph.org/spray-notification-do-not-spray. Go to mosquito.myfcph.org for more information or to see the planned spray map.
- Drainage tile repairs and installation
- Winter snow removal and road treatment for ice
- Emergency operations and storm cleanup
- NPDES compliance — for more details on NPDES Phase II Compliance information, please visit the Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation website at www.franklinswcd.org.
- Fire hydrant repairs: (614) 875-5588 or email@example.com
- Franklin County Engineer’s Jackson Township map
Information for contractors
Right-of-way permit — for contractors and utility companies. Download the right-of-way permit form, and return it to the township complete with site map and detailed plans. The right-of-way permit form can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at Jackson Township.