Road Department Services
For questions or issues, contact Bob Snyder, road superintendent, at (614) 679-3036.
- Street and right-of-way maintenance for all township roads
- Maintenance for two parks and six cemeteries, township administration building and four fire stations
- Cleanup Day events — Community Environmental Day: May 6, 2017 and Fall Cleanup Day: Sept. 30, 2017 (Review historical cleanup day summaries.)
- Fall leaf pickup services
- Mosquito spraying (seasonal)
- Drainage tile repairs and installation
- Winter snow removal and road treatment for ice
- Emergency operations and storm cleanup
- NPDES compliance — for more details on NPDES Phase II Compliance information, please visit the Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation website at www.franklinswcd.org.
- Fire hydrant repairs: (614) 875-5588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for contractors
Right-of-way permit — for contractors and utility companies. Download the right-of-way permit form, and return it to the township complete with site map and detailed plans. The right-of-way permit form can be e-mailed to Michael Lilly at Jackson Township.