Road Department Services
Contact Rex Blair, service director, at (614) 991-6886 with questions or to report issues.
- Street and right-of-way maintenance for all township roads
- Maintenance for two parks and six cemeteries, township administration building and four fire stations
- Cleanup Day events — Community Environmental Day: May 2, 2020 and Fall Cleanup Day: Sept. 26, 2020 (Review historical cleanup summary.)
- Fall leaf pickup services — Collection for the autumn season typically begins in late October and ends in mid-December.
- Mosquito management — provided by Franklin County Public Health — Call (614) 525-BITE/2483 to report mosquito problems in your area of the township. Go to mosquito.myfcph.org for more information or to see the planned spray map.
- Drainage tile repairs and installation
- Winter snow removal and road treatment for ice
- Emergency operations and storm cleanup
- NPDES compliance — for more details on NPDES Phase II Compliance information, please visit the Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation website at www.franklinswcd.org.
- Fire hydrant repairs: (614) 875-5588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Franklin County Engineer’s Jackson Township map
Information for contractors
Right-of-way permit — for contractors and utility companies. Download the right-of-way permit form, and return it to the township complete with site map and detailed plans. The right-of-way permit form can be e-mailed to email@example.com at Jackson Township.