Road Department Services
For questions or issues, contact Rex Blair, road superintendent, at (614) 991-6886.
- Street and right-of-way maintenance for all township roads
- Maintenance for two parks and six cemeteries, township administration building and four fire stations
- Cleanup Day events — Community Environmental Day: May 5, 2018 and Fall Cleanup Day: Sept. 29, 2018 (Review historical cleanup summary.)
- Fall leaf pickup services
- Mosquito spraying (seasonal)
- Drainage tile repairs and installation
- Winter snow removal and road treatment for ice
- Emergency operations and storm cleanup
- NPDES compliance — for more details on NPDES Phase II Compliance information, please visit the Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation website at www.franklinswcd.org.
- Fire hydrant repairs: (614) 875-5588 or email@example.com
- Franklin County Engineer’s Jackson Township map
Information for contractors
Right-of-way permit — for contractors and utility companies. Download the right-of-way permit form, and return it to the township complete with site map and detailed plans. The right-of-way permit form can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at Jackson Township.