Road Department Services
Contact (614) 875-2742 with questions or to report issues.
- Street and right-of-way maintenance for all township roads
- Maintenance for two parks and six cemeteries, township administration building and four fire stations
- Cleanup day event — Jackson Township Residential Summer Cleanup May 3, 2021 to Sept. 24, 2021 (SWACO’s recycling and reuse search tool)
- Year-round electronic waste collection — Residents in Jackson Township including those in the City of Grove City and village of Urbancrest may drop off electronic items for free disposal at the Jackson Township administration office at 3756 Hoover Road in Grove City, Ohio during normal business hours. An electronics waste receptacle is in the administration building lobby for easy disposal. Please note: no tube or flat-screen televisions, or computer monitors will be accepted.
- Fall leaf pickup services — Collection for the autumn season typically begins in late October and ends in mid-December.
- Mosquito management — provided by Franklin County Public Health — Complete an online form at https://mosquito.myfcph.org/request-for-service, or call (614) 525-BITE/2483 to report mosquito problems in your area of the township. Green door hangers will be left to summarize what actions field staff took in response to requests. Township residents may sign up to receive e-mail notifications for spraying and link to a do-not-spray request form at https://mosquito.myfcph.org/spray-notification-do-not-spray. Go to mosquito.myfcph.org for more information or to see the planned spray map.
- Tick surveillance 2021 — Jackson Township is contracting with Franklin County Public Health staff to conduct active tick surveillance in area parks throughout 2021. FCPH is partnering with The Ohio State University to pathogen test a portion of the ticks found. Learn more about ticks at https://myfcph.org/environmental-health/animals-bugs/ticks/.
- Drainage tile repairs and installation
- Winter snow removal and road treatment for ice
- Emergency operations and storm cleanup
- NPDES compliance — for more details on NPDES Phase II Compliance information, please visit the Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation website at www.franklinswcd.org.
- Fire hydrant repairs: (614) 875-5588 or email@example.com
- Franklin County Engineer’s Jackson Township map
Information for contractors
Right-of-way permit — for contractors and utility companies. Download the right-of-way permit form, and return it to the township complete with site map and detailed plans. The right-of-way permit form can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at Jackson Township.