New pavement, sidewalks, street lights for White Road

The White Road reconstruction project which began in March 31, 2014 officially was completed Oct. 13, 2014, and the road is now open. The project was completed on schedule and cost $2 million. The Ohio Public Works Commission paid for 85 percent of the project, and the remaining 15 percent was split three ways among Jackson Township, the City of Grove City and Franklin County.

White Road detour signs in the area will take a few days to be removed so disregard them. Thanks to area residents for their patience and cooperation during reconstruction.
IMG_3251 IMG_3247