Thank you for your interest in scheduling a Fire Extinguisher and/or Fire Safety Training session.
According to the Jackson Township Fire Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) the following guidelines apply to all scheduled Fire Extinguisher/Fire Safety Training:
Fire Extinguisher/Fire Safety Training
- Offered to companies and organizations within our jurisdiction.
- Class size: 8–20 adults.
- Hours available: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. (If you wish to schedule a class outside of the normal business hours, there will be an additional fee of $25.00 per hour to cover the instructor’s overtime.)
- Cost: $200.00* per class, plus $20.00 per Fire Dept. extinguisher used** (fee covers re-charging).
- Scheduling: Minimum two (2) weeks in advance please.
- Fire Extinguisher Training available March through October only.
- Training Location: 3650 Hoover Road (Station 202). Remote training available for an additional fee of $50.00 per day.
* Government groups and non-profit organizations will not be charged the $200.00 fee.
** One extinguisher usually lasts through 4 – 6 people.
To schedule a training session, please call the Fire Prevention Bureau at 614-875-5588