Franklin County Auditor Clarence Mingo’s staff will host five public question-and-answer sessions at library locations throughout the county in July to discuss the 2017 reappraisal and its impact on property owners. Tentative reappraisal values are planned to be released in late August 2017.
Franklin County residents are invited to attend any of the following public meetings set to be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- July 10 at the Columbus Metropolitan Library’s Whitehall Branch (4445 E. Broad St.)
- July 11 at the Grove City Library (3959 Broadway)
- July 17 at the Worthington Library Northwest (2280 Hard Road)
- July 19 at the Columbus Metropolitan Library’s Main Branch (96 S. Grant Ave.)
- July 25 at the Upper Arlington Public Library (2800 Tremont Road)
E-mail ClarenceMingo@FranklinCountyOhio.gov, or call (614) 525-4663 for more information.