Jackson Township residents are encouraged to stay informed about up-to-date recommendations from health-care experts to combat the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and seasonal influenza. Call your primary care physician or Ohio Department of Health staff at (833) 427-5634 if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
The following are links to helpful resources.
- April 5, 2020 letter from the Franklin County Public Health commissioner
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Ohio Department of Health
- Franklin County Public Health
- CDC COVID-19 “Stop the Spread of Germs” flier
- Franklin County Public Health and Columbus Public Health “Stop the Spread of Germs” flier
- CDC Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- Top Five Things You Can Do to Prepare for COVID-19
- Ohio Department of Health Coronavirus Disease 2019 Household Checklist
- Unemployment insurance benefits
An Ohio Department of Health call center is available for residents to get more information about the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Call center staff members are licensed nurses and infectious-disease experts who are available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19.
The ODH call center number is (833) 427-5634 or (833) 4-ASK-ODH.